Apparently, given their online presence they are a reputable kids store, but having placed an order several days ago and, having paid for express delivery, I am still waiting for confirmation that the order has even been released. There's no contact number on the site which rings huge alarm bells and their customer support, well, simply isn't.

They are either the worst possible company at servicing their clients or just a rip-off scam. I'm hoping it's the former and that one, just one day, my boy may get the clothes I ordered!

Stick to the big names I suppose rather taking a risk on dodgy sites like these. Lesson learned, I advise you steer clear!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with AlexAndAlexa?

Comments

They do not respond to emails.No customer service whatsoever, it's a joke they suspend their phone lines and keep sending out marketing emails.

I'm still waiting for a refund they claimed to have issued almost 2 weeks ago, it looks like they have no plan to refund my money at all.

I have since ceased shopping with them after finding out unfavourable news about them on their official FB page and other customer reviews.

I would strongly advise stay away from their site and shop elsewhere.It's not worth the stress and losing your money shopping at this dodgy site.